The Cottages / The Bolthole
Set within a private and secluded gated complex and being one of the 3 houses forming part of the 'Crewe Courtyard Cottages' collection, The Bolthole is a newly converted grade II listed property located within a peaceful environment on the quiet loop comprising the tail end of Front Street.
Finished to an exceptional standard, and accommodating up to 4 guests, The Bolthole, benefits from its own iron gated entrance on to Front Street for easy access to a great selection of village amenities including pubs, shops and restaurants. The imposing castle and golden sandy beach are under a 5 minute stroll away from the property.
- Spacious, open plan kitchen, living room and dining area
- Guest toilet comprising WC and hand basin.
- Utility room with washing machine/tumble dryer.
- Enclosed rear patio garden
- Additional patio garden with gated access to Front Street
- King sized bedroom with en-suite shower room comprising of shower, WC and hand basin
- Zip and link bedroom (either two singles or king size bed) featuring en-suite shower room with WC and hand basin. (please state your desired setup)
Large Fridge Freezer
Towels & linens included
Tables & barbeque
Secure parking for 1 vehicle (electric gate access)
Cot & high chair on request