The Cottages / Edynwell
Located in the private gated complex of the Crewe Courtyard, Edynwell is an exceptional property converted from a Grade II listed building.
Sleeping up to six guests in absolute comfort, the cottage provides stunning views of Bamburgh Castle from the feature window in the first floor living room.
Like the rest of the Crewe Courtyard properties, the location strikes a perfect balance of being only a few minutes from Front Street while retaining a quiet and private setting. The magnificent Castle and golden beach are both less than a five minute stroll away.
- Entrance hallway leading to Island kitchen and dining area with garden access.
- Zip and link bedroom (either two singles or king size bed) featuring en-suite bathroom with a bath and separate shower cubicle, WC and hand basin. (please note your preference as a special request upon booking).
- Guest toilet comprising WC and hand basin.
- Laundry/utility room.
- Enclosed patio garden (a great suntrap) with feature well and outdoor furniture.
- Spacious living room with fabulous views of Bamburgh Castle.
- King size bedroom featuring en-suite shower room comprising of shower, wc and wash basin.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, wc and wash basin.
Towels and linen included
Enclosed garden with outdoor seating, tables and barbeque and ancient Bamburgh well
Secure parking for 2 vehicles (electric gate access)
Cot and high chair (on request)